The product described on this page is Copyright (C) 1995 Magnus Hagander (email@example.com).
What is the Connect-85 software
The Connect-85 software is a program written for Microsoft Windows, which is used to:
The Connect-85 software is written to be a complement to the existing software delivered by Texas Instruments.
- Exchange programs or data between a TI-85 and a PC.
- Edit programs and data on the PC, in a suitable interface
- Edit other variables on the PC, in a suitable interface
- Add the ability to import data, e.g. from a spreadsheet
- Add the ability to modify images using more powerful tools than PtOn and PtOff.
- Add the ability to use a good image-processing program on the images, through a Windows .BMP-file interface.
Hardware and software requirements
To run the Connect-85 software, you need the following:
- A 286 or better PC
- 4Mb memory or more
- About 1 Mb free harddisk space (to run smoothly).
- Microsoft Windows 3.1 or fully compatible product
- All hardware/software required to run MS-Windows
- A Link-85, TI-GraphLink or Connect-85 hardware unit, connected to a serial port. It will also work with any of the $xx serial devices that are in turn compatible with Link-85 or Connect-85.
A ScreenShot from Connect-85
This is a screenshot from the Connect-85 software.
Copyright (C) 1995 Magnus Hagander.
Please note that this is a beta-stage product. The look of the program may change before the final release.
This screenshot was taken when running Microsoft Windows (TM).
The program is currently in beta testing stage. No support is given except what answers you will get on
the mailinglists. Download the program here.